Seiten

Mittwoch, 28. März 2012

nothing left for me to say
there's no more wicked games to play
it's time for me to walk away
i am alright

i have no more time for you to hurt my feelings
done enough to prove i'm all that i believe in
we are at the end, no more stupid lies
i'm better off without you here by my side

don't care what other people say
i know you fool around all day
it doesn't hurt me anyway
 i am alright

when the day turns into night
i'm in a club forgetting you and i
when i think of how you treated me
you proved me right



je mehr ich über dich erfahre, desto mehr wird mir klar wie wenig ich dich gekannt hab, und wie wenig du es wert bist, irgendwie für dich zeit zu verschwenden. ja, meine meinung zu dir ändert sich oft. merkste vielleicht. ist mir aber egal, auf dich nehm ich keine rücksicht.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen